- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared,
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data,
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information, and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We may share your information only with our corporate partners and affiliates.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any,
- Change/correct any data we have about you,
- Have us delete any data we have about you, and
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is stored in a Google Drive document that is password protected.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, sending a newsletter) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include opinions, ideas, and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site as well as improving the efforts of the organization.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.